In this episode of CALM Online,
join your host Denise Marek in a conversation with
Jim Estill, CEO, ShipperBee & Danby Appliances on:
Tips for Working Well at Home
During this time of social distancing, many people around the globe must work from home.
1. What key routines and habits will make working from home a success?
2. What is one of the best ways to stay productive when working from home?
3. How can you use a "rewards system" to get things done . . . even tasks you've been procrastinating around?
4. How do you deal with the challenges of having young children, pets, or others who want your attention . . . and who may be forgetting your work needs?
5. What’s the best way to put your manager at ease knowing he or she will be stressed about the work not getting done?
Learn the answers to these questions and more during this timely episode of CALM Online with guest expert, Jim Estill.
Jim Estill is CEO of both of Danby Appliances and ShipperBee, a new venture that is revamping outdated shipping channels into a system that is better for consumers, retailers, and the environment.
Jim is a Canadian technology entrepreneur, executive, and philanthropist. In 2018 Jim Estill was awarded the Order of Canada and Jim is the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 Ontario winner.